Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.
If you are experiencing issues using the Blackboard App on either a tablet or phone, please remove the version of the app currently on your device. Go to your app store and search for Blackboard. Select the Blackboard app and install. Once installed open the app and when it prompts you for your school, college, or university enter usawc in the search window. This should allow you to login to that app as you have previously. If you have any issues please let me know either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 717-245-3000 option 2. My apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused. Have a great day! Thanks, Blackboard Admin
The version of Internet Explorer that is currently on many NIPR systems is not compatible with the version of Blackboard that we have migrated to. This issue is being investigated and more will follow; however, the current recommendation is to use Firefox. Firefox is NIPR approved but you may need to request they be installed on your system via your local NEC. If you are using a personal system and experience issues with Internet Explorer, you can either upgrade your version to the latest or use an alternate browser like Firefox or Chrome. If you have any question, please let me know either via email at email@example.com or by phone at 717-245-3000 option 2. My apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused. Have a great day! Thanks, Blackboard Admin
Please utilize armywarcollege.blackboard.com from this point forward instead of usawc.blackboard.com to access Blackboard. If you have bookmarks setup in your browser, please update these as well.
If you are using the app for Blackboard on either andriod or apple and are having issues accessing the left menu, click on the light blue vertical bar, be sure to click and not drag. Once clicked, the left menu will expand and be visible. This feature was designed to provide more usable screen space on your mobile device and allow you to expand and collapse the menu only when needed. Have a great weekend! Thanks, Blackboard Admin
Your Blackboard username/email is your complete COMPASS preferred contact email address. If you desire to change to another email address, please do so in COMPASS/KMN/OASIS at https://www.carlisle.army.mil/kmn . These changes will take effect at the next instance of 1600 on the same or next business day.
You can reset your password by going to the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page. You can request a reset password link with your Blackboard username/email, first name, and last name. Your name will be as it is in COMPASS. A reset link will be emailed to you. If you receive the reset link on an enterprise email, you will need to copy the link and paste into your browser. Only copy the link once as enterprise email will display the link twice. NOTE: Firefox or Chrome may be required depending on your security setting if using a NIPR computer.
By accessing this IS, you consent to the following conditions:
- Information contained within this website is government owned and restricted to UNCLASSIFIED//NONE categorized information only. Transferring data which does not meet this criterion is in violation of DoD regulation and may be subject to UCMJ or Federal penalty under U.S. Code Title XVIII.
- Access to this site is for authorized students, faculty, and staff only. Any unauthorized distribution of information on this site without the expressed consent of the United States Army Combined Arms Center, Leader Development and Education or WHINSEC is prohibited.
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.